What Are the Most Needed Items for a Wedding Registry?March 14, 2016 - Author: steph
It’s time to start organizing your wedding. You’ve pulled out your scrapbook you made when you were 12 and somehow you did not assess your home needs. The feather boa idea, however, was well thought out and will have to stay. The shading is surprisingly impeccable. Vogue is much more reasonable than a 12 year old, so they have picked out the most needed home items for your wedding registry.
1. Silver frames in multiple shapes, sizes, and textures.
2. Comfortable sofa sectional that is more for late nights than pure style.
3. A neutral colored duvet with clean white sheets.
4. A journal for your couple bucket list. Keep an ongoing list and conversation of your future adventures.
5. A dining table that will fit your future family.
6. Fake flowers that you can use to brighten up a room or accent your dining room table if you have an intimate dinner.
7. A bar cart to create a dynamic space in any room.
8. White and red wine glasses that will last.
9. White dishes that you will use for decades to come.
10. A cheese board for hosting.
With so much planning needed for your wedding, give yourself a break in the fashion department and get a virtual shopper with JustFab. The monthly subscription service picks out items based on your style for your online boutique and sends the freshly picked handbags, tops, denim, and jewelry to your doorstep. Get JustFab coupons on RetailMeNot!