Home Remedies to Relieve Dry SkinMarch 26, 2015 - Author: steph
Dry skin occurs in all age groups and is a year around battle. YouTube users blame indoor conditioned air as the main culprit. The dry air forced into our homes and workplaces via heating and air conditioning unit take all the moisture from the air and that in turn dries out our skin. To effectively combat that dry air and restore moisture to your skin, give these home remedies a try.
* Take a milk bath. The lactic acid in the milk naturally exfoliates and softens skin.
* Add Epsom salts to warm bath water to smooth and soften patches of dry skin.
* Stop using deodorant soap, which tend to dry skin. Use a moisturizing soap instead.
* After bathing use a olive oil or coconut oil on skin as a moisturize. Both are natural moisturizers and contain healing properties for skin.
* Create a natural and powerful skin moisturizer by mixing raw honey with curd. Honey is a moisturizer and promote healthy skin and curd contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to sooth and heal dry, chapped skin.
* Eat fish that is high in omega-3 fatty acids at least twice a week. Salmon or herring are good choices to bring moisture to the skin from the inside out.
No Comments - Categories: Home Remedies